-->

27 July 2011

{REVIEW} Lush - BB Seaweed Facial Mask



First review post, huh~? Well, let's start!

I really love this product. It's just great. I went to the mall and walked into Lush just expecting to get some soaps and possibly a shampoo, but instead I ended up reading all the descriptions for the facial masks they had out and picked up this baby! It might not look like it would hold a lot, but so far I've used it three times and still have over half the pot left.

This mask is very easy to apply and doesn't feel bad on your skin at all. You're not supposed to leave it on for more than 10 minutes as it dries up and apparently that's not good. So on to pros and cons!

Pros:
★ leaves skin feeling very soft and smooth
★ also leaves skin with a nice slight glow
★ easy to apply
★ doesn't smell bad

Cons:
★ can be hard to wash off
★ clogs sink
★ there are seaweed chunks that I feel are just in there for show. They don't really stick to your skin (so it seems like they don't do much), and those chunks are the main reason why it can clog the sink.

My rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment