-->

03 August 2012

{LIFE} I went on ebay again...

I couldn't help myself!! I don't even know how I ended up on ebay. I think I was on someone's blog and saw that they bought some cute tights and then I somehow ended up there. I don't know, haha. I didn't spend too much though! I just bought some stuff for my ipod, hehe.

pink kuma ipod case
Honestly, who can resist this case?! It was way too cute!! I would always see these for the iphone in those cute little Asian boutiques down in K-town and they'd be like $50 and I would be like But now I have one for myself and I'm so happy it was less than $10!!

mirror screen protectors x3
Then I got some screen protectors because the one I have on my ipod now is all scratched up.

Yay, that's all for this post ~ kind of short, huh? Don't worry, I will be back soon ~. Some of my ebay stuff should be coming today or early next week so I can show you guys, wheeee.

Until then <3 p="p">

16 comments:

  1. Omg! They make those for ipods now?? That's so awesome! I've been drooling over those rilakkuma body cases, but seeing as how I don't own an android or iphone, there's no point in buying one ; u ; And you just reminded me that I need new screen protectors for my ipod as well xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, yup!! I was so excited when I found one for the ipod touch!! I don't have an iphone either. iphone people get such pretty cases ; n;

      Delete
  2. i love your case babe..so cute!i followed you,followed me too! and anyway how did you put an icon on your post link? i dont how to do that pls tell me babe :))

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks!! <3 um, I'm not sure what you mean with the icon. do you mean like what the preview picture is alongside the post title when it shows up in your blogger feed? if so, all you have to do is upload the icon and put it at the beginning of the post!

      Delete
  3. i wish i had an iphone just to use this phone cases T,T you're so lucky! ^-^

    Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's actually for the ipod touch!! but I wish I had an iphone too. I would buy so many cases * o*

      Delete
  4. ps: i love your cursor, i've been playing around with it for a few minutes now x3 it's tge most adorable thing! tehehe :3

    Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute is too cute! wish samsung had cute cases too! im stuck wiht a boring purple one.

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT THAT D: its so bloody adorable :')
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean! EBAY! Why you so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, exactly!! whoever invented it is a genius!

      Delete
  8. Oh that phone case is so cute >3< I want also one!! But I shouldn't buy anything T^T and I don't have iPhone XD I love the 'Welcome' picture^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute ipod case <3
    Ebay is addicting sdfghj >.<
    oh btw I nominated you for the versatile blog award because I love your blog
    do check it out :)

    http://underthesamebluesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete