-->

13 August 2012

{NOTW} first NOTW! lilac tips


colors I used

start with bare nails
paint your base coat; I used Julep's Emma on my nails -- it's a nudy slightly sparkly color
put your tape in place as your guide
paint your tips with your color of choice; I used Julep's Renee
slowly take off your tape
apply a top coat, clean up a bit and you're done!
Yay, my first NOTW post! It's been a couple months since I've painted my nails, actually maybe 3 months to be more precise. Quite a while, huh? I've been letting my nails heal from my excessive painting the past couple years (literally had polish on 6/7 days of the week). Yeah, I kind of neglected taking care of my nails for quite a while...

Well, since it's been a while since I've done anything with my nails, I thought I'd do something simple but pretty. Aaaaaand since my new Julep polishes came in, I figured I'd use those! Overall I really like these nails ~ next time I'll try something more difficult, but for now enjoy these ~

Oh, I would like to show some of my past nail designs to you guys. But not today, maybe tomorrow or the day after. I need to get all the pictures together first ; o;

Okay, that's all ~ now I'm going to go and start on my blog header then I'll be off to bed. Good night <3 div="div">

10 comments:

  1. just found ur blog and we have the same habits wearing nail polish :)
    following you, mind to follow me back? :)

    http://mybernadine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that design and I love julep's polishes!!

    I follow you now!

    Could you follow me?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat was really a great tip! Thanks! I learn something new!:)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! thanks for stopping by!! I follow you guys on instagram and I LOVE all your stuff <3

      Delete
  4. Thanks for following me, wahhh your blog is really cute ^^ PINK!!! ofc I followed you back ^^

    Lovely post and good technique...I never thought of using tape XD

    Love from Emi

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whaaaaat thank you!! I really like your blog!

      Delete
  5. now im gonna try lilac nail tip xD
    im alway good at doing the tip since my nail are quite long
    gonna try this when i have shorter nail :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! hehe! never heard of julep nail colors before :D maybe i am just super out dated hehe! anyways nice post dear! i enjoy reading it ^________^

    ( ●´∀`●)/ follow each other?

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete