-->

28 July 2012

{GETS} today was a shopping day!!

Not for me really though. I just bought myself a camera. My mom bought me a bunch of clothes though!!


First I got some books. The cashier guy gave us this reusable bag for free too! Apparently if you buy a book you get the bag for free. The bag makes me chuckle.

clothes!!
striped tank; Cotton On = $2
floral tank; Cotton On = $5
striped tunic sweater; Woodleigh = $24.25
yellow trousers; Chadwick's = $4.50
high-waisted shorts; Lucca Couture = $10

I got a striped tank and a floral tank from Cotton On, a striped tunic sweater from Dillard's (who is having a 40% off everything sale right now!!!), a pair of yellow trousers and a pair of high-waisted shorts from a store called 1/2 of 1/2 (1/2 of 1/2 of 1/2 day!!) You know what though? The shorts are actually from a brand they sell at Urban Outfitters. I was so happy when I found them because even on clearance they're like $20 something still. So $10 was a total steal!!! But you know I really don't like that 1/2 of 1/2 store. It took me over an hour just to find those two pieces. Almost not worth it for me.

pretty open-toed floral flats
My mom also bought me a pair of floral flats from Dillard's. They were $14 and they were on sale!! I love them so much.


And then this morning I met up with a craigslist seller and got this beautiful baby. I got the Asahi Pentax K1000 body, a 50mm lens, a case, and 5 rolls of expired film for $30. The guy was so nice; he lowered the price for me out of no where!! I was supposed to pay $40. Ugh I love it so much. It's a film camera so it's different for me.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you use your Pentax! Film cameras are always fun, especially if you develop them yourself ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shoes :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete