-->

21 July 2012

{LIFE} spicy tuna rolls!

I made spicy tuna rolls for dinner! They were good, but I could only eat one. They're very filling!  I used Eki's spicy tuna recipe (yes, I know I used Eki's recipe for the match latte post too, haha) found here. Eki is one of my favorite bloggers and I love when she has recipe posts! I also like Cristina's/Hystericbynature's blog. A+ bloggers, haha. But really, they are two of my favorite bloggers out there! I have a lot of favorite bloggers, haha. You should go check out their blogs, if you haven't already.


ingredients!!
green onions

masago

tuna (it looks really light here, huh? it was actually a very dark pink, but my camera didn't pick it up)

mayo

sriracha

put everything together in a bowl!

...aaaaaand mix!

then spread out and roll!
Okay, that's it for this post. See ya next time ~

1 comment: