-->

21 July 2012

{LIFE} matcha milk latte +keys

Hello ~ today I made a matcha milk latte after dinner. It was very good! I used Eki's recipe here, but I used creamer instead of condensed milk. I didn't have any condensed milk on hand, so I had to make do. Worked out fine, although I think with condensed milk it would've had a sweeter taste. Oh well, next time! I'll have to go to Walmart for some groceries tomorrow anyway, so maybe I will pick some up then?
ingredients! matcha powder, hazelnut creamer, and Silk almond milk
green and delicious!! hehe
On to the next part of this post! Yesterday my mom bought me a car!! I'm so happy and grateful to her (even though she can be very irritating when "teaching" me how to drive -- but hey, I guess I'm still going through that teenage angst stage; I still love her nonetheless) for paying for it. Now that I have a car I got to reorganizing my keys and keychains that I'm using. Everything matches and it's not as heavy as it used to be, yay ~ I wanted to show you guys my keychains because they make me smile when I feel sad. It's kind of like when babies play with keys they get happy. I guess I'm still a baby deep down, hehe... 

here's my keys ~ are they cuuuute or what?!

kitty necklace



I like to keep my black cat necklace on my keys when I don't feel like wearing it because I really don't want to lose this necklace. It's so cute and I love it so much! I don't have cats, but I used to when I lived in California and I really want to get a kitty again.

Tinkerbell key chain
 I really like this keychain; it's sooo pretty! My cousins got it for me when they went to Disneyland. I've always wondered how they make these though.

pink kuma with bells
 It's pink. I love pink. It was love at first sight, haha. I got this at H-Mart for around $4-5, I think. Maybe $3, not really sure anymore, but I love H-Mart! They have lots of kuma keychains and Sanrio stuff and Studio Ghibli too.

white fluff keychain
 I got this from Strapya. They might still have it for sale, but I'm not too sure. You should definitely check out Strapya though! They sell lots of cute phone charms and keychains. It's a bit pricey at $8/ charm, but it's because they get their stuff from Japan and it's so cute. Strapya is the only place where I can find these super cute ones. I also got a Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma phone charm from them and they are big!! Maybe I will show it in another post, but for now you can only imagine. They are bigger than my phone though....

DIYed glitter key

car key!
 I drive a Scion, my "dream first car". 

koala keychain from Taiwan
 This one is super cute, I must say. It's got a bell in its tummy so when it moves it makes a cute tinkle noise! I got this as a gift from Taiwan. I really wish they sold stuff like this in the states for cheap. 

Okay, that's all for this post ~ I hope you enjoyed it! What do your keys look like? Do you like to coordinate them and try to make things match? Or do you like to put everything on it?

See ya ~ 

4 comments:

  1. Wow all those keychains on your car keys make it cuter! And it's great that you got a scion as your first car, I hear they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing ze matcha latte! you gave me an idea (bulb blinking) :)
    i love matchaaa! from creamy matcha tea with rocksalt and cheese, to matcha icecream and matcha latte facial foam! the mint green color is lovely, just like pistachio's but the taste is soo refreshing :)

    cute keychainss!! :)
    http://christinedacanay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yeah I love the green color! thanks for viewing! <3

      Delete