-->

19 July 2012

{GETS} picked up some make up from Walmart late last night

I don't know if it's just me, but Walmart is kind of scary late at night because there are a lot of intoxicated college/high school kids and the workers are busy moving things around and just yeah. I prefer Walmart during the day. Maybe I'm just a little too prissy about these things...

Anyways, last night I picked up some new make up!! I'll write a review on them later today, but I wanted to post some pictures now ~

I got Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain and L'Oreal's infallible 24H Lacquer Liner. I'm wearing both today and so far I LOVE them!! The balm is great ~so far the liner's held up well.

Reviews later tonight or tomorrow, so look out for those ~~

1 comment:

  1. loreal gel liner review pls! im using maybelline's and thought of getting other brand. thank you ❤ misskatv.com

    ReplyDelete