-->

25 July 2012

{LIFE} Sgt. Frog!!



Today's post is about Sgt. Frog!! I have been watching this anime on Netflix for two days now (I've wasted like 5 hours on this show...) and I really like it. It's one of those "weird" animes, kind of like Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, if you've ever watched that before. I love watching these more funny animes every once in a while because they're more lighthearted and don't get me thinking. I usually just sit there giggling or laughing and saying "WTF IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!" Okay, now I leave you with some Sgt. Frog pictures. I found them on the internet by searching on Google.






------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also watching Binbougami Ga online, but episode 4 hasn't come out yet. :C I really like it so far. There are a few references to other shows which make it funny. It's got a good amount of comedy so far, although I can't say much about how I like it overall since there are only 3 episodes out.


Aw, now I want to watch Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm currently watching SKET Dance and it is SO hilarious. Like Binbougami Ou it makes references to other anime or real life stuff. You should check it out if you have the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whaaaaaat, that sounds great!! I will def have to watch it in my free time. haha, I think I will becoming addicted to anime by the time school starts.

      Delete