-->

25 July 2012

{LIFE} Sgt. Frog!!



Today's post is about Sgt. Frog!! I have been watching this anime on Netflix for two days now (I've wasted like 5 hours on this show...) and I really like it. It's one of those "weird" animes, kind of like Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, if you've ever watched that before. I love watching these more funny animes every once in a while because they're more lighthearted and don't get me thinking. I usually just sit there giggling or laughing and saying "WTF IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!" Okay, now I leave you with some Sgt. Frog pictures. I found them on the internet by searching on Google.






------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also watching Binbougami Ga online, but episode 4 hasn't come out yet. :C I really like it so far. There are a few references to other shows which make it funny. It's got a good amount of comedy so far, although I can't say much about how I like it overall since there are only 3 episodes out.


Aw, now I want to watch Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.