-->

15 July 2012

{LIFE} DS games I'm obsessed with right now

Yup, the title is self-explanatory. This is a whole post on the DS games I've been obsessed with lately!

1. The Professor Layton series




So, there are four different games that have been released in the US and there's another one coming out later in November called Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle. I've finished The Curious Village and I'm playing The Diabolical Box at the moment. I really love this series because of the artwork and the story behind each one. The puzzles are fun too! Occasionally I do get frustrated when I can't solve puzzles. Often times I find myself face-palming at how obvious the answer was and how dumb I am. Haha. But really, it's a great game series and I love it so much. I'm addicted to puzzle games like these.

2. Pokemon HeartGold

What can I say? Pokemon games are always fun, but the HG/SS editions are my favorites. I forgot how much fun I had playing SS. Then one day I decided to start HG. I got stuck playing it afterwards. I seriously could not put my DS down for several hours. It was too fun. I'm still near the beginning because I'm a slow player (I spent a lot of time just training my Cyndaquil....)

3. Pokemon Conquest

Okay, so I started playing this game and I expected it to be really boring (since it was one of those strategy games) but once I started playing, I couldn't stop!! I got through about half the game in two days. I feel like such a freak, but it's just a such fun game! Once again, the people behind the pokemon games have really made me happy.

4. Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness

If you knew me, you'd know that I absolutely LOVE all the Harvest Moon games. That said, my opinions on the series may be biased, so ~. Any ways I really love this game. All of them actually. But so far this is my favorite. I like to play as the boy on this one because he is cute and the girls are cute so I can choose a super cute girl and make the cutest couple in the village. hehehehehe. C:

5. Okamiden

I really like this game, but it is the last on the list because I got lost and forgot what I was supposed to be doing, so now I'm stuck. It's really fun because it really makes you use the touch screen, but it's also not entirely played using it. You get to be a little boy and you find a cute little dog to be your companion. You fight enemies and try to restore the land. It's a really great game, but you have to be careful! Don't stop playing for too long or you'll forget where you are in the game (like me ; -;)

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through Kawaii desu ne. =) I have a Disney themed blog if you are interested. I'll be having a giveaway to 1 lucky winner, and items will be Disney related. If you're interested, please follow and tell your friends about it. Thanks! http://makeitpink-wwwmakeitpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete